Thursday, March 19, 2015

Week 9 Famous Last Words: Spring Break

Wow. Where to begin? Its Spring Break so that is a plus! Lets see, up until now school has been hectic! This break was much needed but I am still catching up/doing homework on break…not cool! I keep telling myself…I can do this! After this break is over I know time is going to fly and I am not sure I am ready for that. SO MUCH COURSE WORK!!! I have several projects due for my major. I should actually be doing design homework right now but I keep procrastinating. The struggle is real and I just want to be spending time outside. I have my entire symbol set due when we return to classes on Monday. A symbol set and 3 applications and a presentation! I should probably start on that huh?

(Personal Photo March 2015: Fancy Dinner )
In real life…the Boyfriend planned a nice at home dinner for me. Filet minion served with twice baked potatoes and my favorite wine! Complete with lacrosse on TV, it was the perfect night. OH! I saved a baby bunny and took it to the animal shelter. By saved it I mean my neighbor let his domestic bunnies loose and isn’t caring for them. So of course they had babies and I was able to scoop one up.  Oh I designed an Inaugural Season logo that we are having printed on shirts for the team! I contacted the shop and got pricing set up and sent them the logo and the info. Once I get a photo of the actual shirt I will post that! Tomorrow is Friday, which means Spring Break, is practically over… I plan to spend it with the boyfriend relaxing. Then Sunday is definitely a homework day and back to reality. Which is totally depressing. I have definitely enjoyed not having to get up early!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment