Monday, March 2, 2015

Reading Review Week

I have enjoyed all the reading so far. I loved getting a different glimpse of the same stories. I wish more books came like that. I mean if the Percy Jackson series had expansions from the views of other characters, I would totally read them!! In the case of my storytelling post, I did revisit my reading diaries a number of times.  Its interesting to revisit the posts from the beginning of the semester in the sense that it feels like forever ago! Those older posts do help me recall the events from that section of reading.


I used to read a lot for pleasure. In fact, I have about four unread books on my kindle right now. Its hard to balance school work, a social life, and forcing myself to stay off facebook to get back in it. The days I do read for pleasure,  I end up staying up half the night because I can’t put the book down. Which is no good, when you have class the next morning.

(Screen Shot: Sita and Hanuman)
I chose this image because, I really enjoyed getting to see the interaction between Sita and Hanuman.

1 comment:

  1. It is impossible to balance school work and pleasure reading. It is different when you are just working, but school makes you read so much that you just don't want to read anymore. I swear, last semester I had to read at least 72 pages a day just to keep up with ONE of my classes! I too wish they wrote popular books from other characters perspectives. Like Draco's perspective from Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete