Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Online Education Review

I have taken several online classes! I even took english comp 1 and 2 online. Honestly I think I prefer online classes. One of those reasons is you know how much work there is going to be as soon as the class starts and you can normally work ahead. In a classroom setting you are dealing with many personalities and learning types which are still experienced in an online class by the instructor but very little of other students. I am not even sure if my explanations are making sense.... Its very self taught which is I guess what I am getting at. In a classroom its so much easier to get off topic and lose focus. I would totally take courses in my major if they were offered online. I think the least valuable thing about online classes is that the tab for pinterest is so close to where I am doing my homework!!
(Social Media)

No comments:

Post a Comment