Sunday, April 12, 2015

College Writing Review


College Writing. I think writing and my major is a big thing. The good news is I can ask other people to proof read for me, or my clients will provide the writing. When I think about English Comp 1 and Comp 2 I have never been a great proof reader and I would like to improve in that area. This was my first class where I go to write and tell a story. In other classes I have done research papers and things of that nature. I can tell you they are similar but totally different. Researching is telling facts and providing information.  Stroytelling is well…storytelling. I think I need a proof reading class! Is that a thing?! I cannot remember all the writing rules that were iterated at certain instances and then never mentioned again. Personal Goal: Work on proof reading.
(Editor Kitty)

No comments:

Post a Comment