Sunday, April 12, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 12!

Things are starting to get hectic and out of control, but that can only be expected with finals approaching right? I feel like there is not enough time in one day to accomplish all the things I need to do.  That is why I am hoping to finish this class this week!! I am almost to the points I need! I can do this.

For my design classes it seems every project is due all at once!! Our process book is due the 27th and I haven’t even started. Monday is our final drop for the lightbuld packaging…and I am not sure our bulbs will survive a 10-foot drop. I have projects due for typography on Tuesday. Plus I need to be working on my History of Vis Com project as well.  Typing all that out just makes me what to either take a nap, or have a good cry. Obviously there is no time for that. I totally wish there was time for that whole nap thing; I like naps.

As far as my social life is concerned, I got to have dinner with my boyfriend last night. Which was much needed. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, and then had a nice shopping trip at the outlet mall! Oh and my dad got a car to replace the one the tornado ate. He got a 2011 Hyundai Sonata.
(Personal Photo April 2015: Dads Car)



Anyways I am looking forward to finishing up these projects as soon as possible so I can start summer break! I plan to sleep in at least the first week! Then in June I start teaching Graphic Design at Moore Normans Summer Youth Academy and I am totally excited about that! Its fun to get to teach kids the thing I am most passionate about! This will be my first time teach all four weeks, morning and afternoon! I think it will be worth it though.

-Shelly 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelly! I completely know how you feel about feeling overwhelmed. It seems like absolutely EVERYTHING is due right in the last couple of weeks. I sort of wonder why I participate in the first 3/4 if the majority of my grade is in the end.... but that's a different story, ha ha.

    I'm so sorry your family was involved in the tornado! At least y'all got a cool new car, right? My house back home flooded about a year we moved into it and after my parents calmed down and got the insurance check they were elated to have an excuse for new bedroom furniture. Disaster isn’t COMPLETELY bad.
    Good luck! Finish out strong!

    ReplyDelete